Saturday, April 23, 2016

Swimming @ My Gym

Ok....that last blog was kinda serious....

So tonight I went swimming at my gym after work (God provided a job for me at a local Dentist within 10 miles from my mom's house). First I went into the Sauna & talked to a young man who is going to a local college...then I went into the hot tub and talked to another young man Yun..he is from Japan & is here on a Visa..going to school..he wants to be a pilot & he wants to be a US Citizen. He said the process can take up to Ten years..I have heard that before...He was very pleasant & he gave me advice about things to do & see in Japan..I would really love to do the Asian Hop. This is where you purchase one ticket and within a month you can go all over....you just have to wait for last minute empty seats on the airplane so you might get mixed up with your fellow traveler...catch up on the next flight etc...So I'll probably do that trip one day with my world wide traveler daughter Rachelle... She is just like me only better....we really enjoy each other..& I miss her terribly as she is still in Alaska. Her boyfriend Reine is an Inuit. I love him too, he treats her well & he really loves her.  He has never lived out of Fairbanks Alaska & this will be a barrier if he does not follow her when she gets the desire to add to her life adventure!.

Ok so then I went swimming & ended up talking to another young man who is in College & he is going to try out for a professional Soccer team in Mexico City at the end of May.  I really enjoy listening to people....hearing about their dreams & goals and encouraging them to follow them. And of course I tell them how God has a plan for them too.

I miss my peeps at my Kennedy Gym on the Central Coast. I miss my 6am classes & my 7pm Cynergy classes, my shakes the kids make for me...I always let them create something for me...Im too tired at night to make choices..haha....anyway then I end up swimming under the stars in an Olympic size pool & in the spa with very interesting people who are more of my age. Oh I always wear a T-shirt or cover-up, Im modest & Im not going to wear a bikini in front of a bunch of married men. Oh I pulled out the turquoise string bikini with the gold Polo emblems once & I was very skinny..too skinny that year...for the Presidents' son Stephen....ok so he had talked with me for about 3 weeks...then he went back to his girlfriend.....(the first time I met him & our friend Jay-73yrs....we started talking about Politics...OBTW..he hates politics..wonder why?;) so...I said I had been praying about if I should get back into it all & get involved with Republican Women...he asked me why wasn't I getting into it? I said" Oh because politics is like being in the Mafia...once you get in you cant get out!) so he just smiled &  got into the pool. Then Jay said"Do you know who that is?" I said no of course...and he said "That is Stephen Ford". hahaha...so typical of me! I can be very embarrassing or so my daughter says.....so he is still dating this young girl..and I keep asking Johnathon my friend..what is he doing anyway? Johnathon is  like..he is just having fun...so I really dont think he is the man for me..and he lives & eats & breaths horses..we've owned horses..Rachelle had Beauty & she and her Dad rode together..he had Anna..yet if anything I live, eat & breath fishing & water...anything around water & Im happy...and I think my friend Farrah would be perfect for him. She has never been married, is a Christian also...she looks like Farrah Fawcett..and I think he is probably used to movie stars...he produces movies in LA. Im pretty ...yet Im not gorgeous .., maybe I'll get a chance to introduce them one day.....

so why isnt anyone introducing me to their single friends? It has been 6 years & I have been praying that Im not on the 10 year plan like my oldest bro Phil was. Well I started praying that 4 years ago....so dear Lord...if you want me to be on the 10 year plan...that is just what I will do & in the in between time please use me as a single woman...in other peoples lives'

"Gracious  words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul & healing to the bones" Psalm 16;24,......

Oh I did have a very nice man on Christian Mingle say that "I must have been  Heaven Cent"...sweet..that made my day;)


No comments:

Post a Comment