Monday, April 25, 2016

It's 1am and I cant sleep!

!1am....that is correct;)-.     so today I had an awesome day! I went to open houses, to a yard sale-got some cool red boots * a cowgirl shirt and some things for a home that I might be in one day if that is God's will for me (it happened to be at one of my new friends house-she gave me everything for free, yet I gave her the 20 in my pocket.  Oh by the way...I love that song! I got 20 dollars in my pocket!  So then I went to a golf course and bought a cute golf outfit that was 75 percent off...God is so good to me that way. I over heard some men golfers say #Nude Women & Guns. I dont know what that was all about yet I said to them" Oh im mozing over here to say I heard you say Nude Women * Guns....you better watch out or you'll get a Trump reputation. Then I sauntered my way to the door. MEN! wow they can say * do the stupidest things sometimes.....ok now Im gettin tired. GN that's good night to my friends.

Oh I cant leave out that I went to the Norco Rodeo....and I ended up; swimming at my pool at my gym..Texted my friend Jonathon) the Christian young man who said...unfortunately you have to Wait Wait Wait......good advice:) with my movie plot for Stephen...said I want 100,000 for the plot and 10percent of the CD sales. I was prophesied over by my little old couple the Yorks and my African Friend James in the same month that I would be very wealthy one day and make more than my husband...I dont really care about that....yet I do really need money to pay all of my hospital * ambulance rides for the past two years and I need to pay the four years I owe in back taxes...And it would be nice to be able to move out of my old bedroom....one day....







No comments:

Post a Comment