Monday, April 25, 2016

I Need Some Ice Cream!!!!!

ok....so I still can not sleep!!!!!!

I need some ice cream. Ice cream helps me sleep at night

I cant get up to get some because my mom * her husband are asleep. Everytime I get up at nite to grab a bite of something...they let me know in the am.  They say it kindly...worried because I need 8 to 10 hours of sleep a night or I can be ill again.  I have to watch it and I do take a sleeping pill every nite...but tonite the Tarazadone is not keeping me down....I tried Ambian once and I went streaking!!!hahaha that is another story. Its pretty funny...yet I wont tell all now it will spoil the plot.

Im in AA and this time around...Ive been sober for four and a half years- I crave sugar. Ive always been a sugar chick (my mom is a sugar chick too;) I have 3 older bros and when we traveled in our yellow station wagon on our summer vacations...I ordered watermelon for breakfast. My dad * mom were so cool. they let us kids eat what we wanted....I also amped up on Cactus Cooler the original Mt.Dew.hahaha


So this sweet little old lady in AA was worried about me because I stepped out of the program for a few months before I had my spiritual awakening...I said I was craving sugar and she said she has a little bowl everynite of ice cream. She has passed away now yet I often think of her when I get to have my softserve....BTW whats up Micky D? I loved my chocolate dipped cones..they were exactly 1/25....now they dont dip!!!!Ack I need my chocolate fix now and then.

So I got my love of icecream from my grandpa Ross. one year they had a tornado and grandma and all six kids got into the cellar. after the storm--the corn crops were all ruined.. Grandpa got everyone out and said :
"Let's Make Ice Cream" isnt that cool.  My grandpa made a board game with marbles and he would play the game with all of his grandchildren. He would play with me for hours..Im brilliant and love games I think they message my brain..hahah




No comments:

Post a Comment