Saturday, April 30, 2016

82 Cents

So yesterday I went down to .82 cents in my bank account.!!!! UGH!....I try...I really do....I got paid today so I survived yet my tire company called and weighed me down with a $67. payment...which they created as they gave me late fees because they raised the monthly payment from $25 to $35 without notifying me!!! They dropped one late fee yet kept one on. Well again it really was my fault yet I have my routines now..ie..going to my gym around 8pm & staying till 10pm, grab dinner at home & zzzz. All of my bills are tossed in a bag...aaaahhhh I pay my bills & tithe on the first. I usually know what I need to pay. I guess I have to get that darn bag out and read the million bills I have piled up!....Im not complaining....just havent made time to open them.

Tomorrow Im getting my tires rotated finally. I have Michilens  on the front & Good year on the back. Im supposed to have four of the same as I have an AWD, Nissan Juke (original model of first make-so I'll always keep my car as it will be a classic one day & they've already changed the body style). I've only had the front tires 7 months, yet Ive had the back tires for over two years and they have more tread than the front. I will be loyal to the co. that out performs the other. Looks like I'm going to be a good year gal;).

Im also going shopping with one of my best friends Julie...her son Bryce is marrying my niece Lara. So Im helping her pick out a mother of the bride dress. I already have tons of dresses so Im good-and Ive gotta keep mowing down my bills as I prayed over 5 years ago that I wanted to be out of debt before I got into a serious relationship. WOW dont pray things unless you mean it!!!!! I've been single now for 6 years...have not dated...have not been kissed properly....ack this is killing me!!! hahah so Im going to sell Mary Kay, Princess House & Pampered Chef as I like to cook. God has always provided for me. He is awesome & loving.!! Aren't we lucky? Im happy again and that is what matters. I have really great friends...Im just praying that I meet that really great guy. So here's my list that I have taped to the first page in my leather apple green Bible dated June 2012.


1) Loves the LORD with all of his heart, soul & mind.
2) Obeys God:
           a) Tithes
           b) Fellowships
           c) Honors parents
           d) Stays pure
3) Has a ministry=listens to God's calling.
4) Loves his children=spends time with them.
5) Chooses me as a priority; accepts me for who I am.

So that is only 5 topics....I just met a lady tonite that wrote down  10 things and promised God that she would wait until she met the man that had all ten qualities. She waited and He did bring her a godly Christian Husband. That was so encouraging to me. God brings amazing people into my life and Angels just when I seem to need them.

Blessings.

Me;)

Job 36:4. "God is Mighty, yet despises no one; He is Mighty and firm in His purpose."

No comments:

Post a Comment